What is a Workforce Management Software?
Workforce Management Software allows users to manage, automate and streamline the organization processes to organize and deploy their labour force efficiently. Enables managers to ensure the safety of their employees. Allows companies to manage their workforce through recruitment, onboarding, training, and performance management. Also enables users to record and store data about employees in a database. Workforce Management Software allows managers to manage payroll, track employee time worked, manage administration, find and hire new employees, etc.
Workforce Management Software is essential to help prevent overpaying employees, help determine if employees are meeting goals and benchmarks, help management schedule shifts, etc. Provides strategic planning of the available workforce that includes data visualization and analytics capabilities to predict requirements and optimize the workforce.
Features of a Workforce Management Software
List of Workforce Management Software
When you start looking for the best workforce management software, it is easy to get overwhelmed with the list of options available. Here is the handpicked list of workforce management software to choose as per your requirement:
BambooHR is a cloud-based workforce management software for small and midsize businesses. Allows users to manage employee information centralized in one location, making it easier for HR to find relevant employee information. From personal and payment information and streamlines the whole recruiting process from applications to first-day orientation. Accessible from anywhere, so you will always have the information you need. BambooHR workforce management software pricing uses a subscription-based model that depends on the number of employees plus a one-time implementation fee. Compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Allows users to select pre-built reports as well as creating custom-built reports for sharing
- Also enables you to export reports to Excel and PDF
- Administrators can provide access to all employees or limit access to only those who need it
- Provides an app for Android and iOS devices
To know more about BambooHR Workforce Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Ascentis is a cloud-based workforce management software designed for businesses of all sizes. It provides robust systems to manage the workforce while easily maintaining compliance with federal mandates. It is designed for midsize companies, including recruiting, onboarding, talent management, time and attendance, and payroll. Ascentis, a workforce management software, provides insights into trends with deep analytics within employee metrics. Provides a fully automated time and attendance solution that features online timesheets, clock in/out functionality, scheduling, etc.
- Available as a single workforce management solution or can be purchased as separate modules that integrate with other solutions
- Allows us to process payroll in real-time and ensuring 100% accuracy
- Increases employee engagement and satisfaction through self-service functionality
- Supports online enrollment, saves the HR department time, and eliminating unnecessary paperwork
To know more about Ascentis Workforce Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Infor is a cloud-based workforce management software suitable for businesses of all sizes. It consists of core HR, talent optimization, learning management, HR service delivery, workforce management capabilities, and unique behavioural science tools that apply predictive analytics across talent processes. Infor workforce management software provides users with remote access, and the platform is designed to work on mobile and desktop devices. Automatically tracks accrued vacation time and employee absences.
- Provides flexibility to configure the time settings for each geographic location where your company operates
- Incorporates automation that handles the resume screening and application review process
- Offers self-service tools for employees and employers, which includes 24/7 access to personalized information
- Allows you to identify top talent that’s best suited for the organization
To know more about Infor Workforce Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Oracle is a cloud-based workforce management software designed for businesses of all sizes. It includes global HR, talent management, workforce management, and payroll. Also connects enterprises with one cloud-unifying workforce solution across finance, supply chain, and customer experience. Provides complete, accurate, and real-time visibility across the workforce. Oracle workforce management software provides a consistent experience across devices, enables you to improve decision-making, and empowers you with market-leading innovation to address your needs today and into the future.
- Provides performance tracking features that empower employees to set goals and capture feedback from different sources
- Allows access to personalized learning content and enables users to establish curriculums for programs, assignments, etc
- Enables users to track and monitor time and labour, implement absence policies, align skills and experience, etc
- Allows organizations to review and identify top talent and plan for career
To know more about Oracle Workforce Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Workday is cloud-based workforce management software designed for businesses of all sizes. It provides a single solution for all the activities, such as financial management, human capital management, performance management, planning, etc. It is designed for almost all sizes of businesses, especially companies with multiple locations. Workday workforce management software is user-friendly, global system software that offers the latest version with updated capabilities to customers on the browser and mobile.
- Offers accurate, real-time insight into the performance, skills, and development needs of the workforce
- Allows you to identify the best people across your organization so that you can engage and develop those with high potential
- Enables you to easily configure, adapt, and automate your applications to meet your company’s evolving needs
- Provides users with the tools to improve, manage, develop, align, and reward your employees
To know more about Workday Workforce Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Zoho People is a cloud-based workforce management software for businesses of all sizes that simplifies and automates HR operations and builds an engaged workforce. Enables you to perform all the HR functions, from onboarding to exit from a single, centralized location, making the processes more accountable and transparent. Empowers your employees to keep track of their activities. Zoho People workforce management software also offers drag and drops functionality.
- Its self-service feature allows employees to access, update, and modify their records as per organizational compliance
- Helps HR staff to store and share company-related documents
- Allows organizations to customize leave types, and employees can apply for leave online
- Enables users to create custom modules by adding forms and tabs based on needs
To know more about Zoho People Workforce Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud-based workforce management software suitable for businesses of all sizes. It provides a complete set of talent management solutions, robust workforce analytics, and planning with a next-generation core HR solution that improves executive insight and decision making. SAP SuccessFactors workforce management software allows users to ensure that they have the right people with the right skills to do good work. Also enables users to combine people’s strategy with business strategy with workflows that directly impact business results and drive company success.
- Automates and accelerates processing, reduces risk, and simplify payroll management
- Makes onboarding a strategic process that improves job satisfaction
- Provides an end-to-end recruiting solution that helps you to engage and select better candidates
- Also streamlines the performance appraisal process
To know more about SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Gusto is a cloud-based workforce management software designed for small to mid-size businesses to take care of all tasks. Offers HR tools and services to manage employee onboarding, running payroll, and engaging employees and teams using one integrated and easy-to-use platform. Gusto workforce management software streamlines the payroll process using integrated payroll software. Allows users to makes running payroll easy by offering full-service support for automatic payroll processing, tax filing, and payroll compliance.
- Provides access to both employees and employers to pay stubs and any tax document
- Offers pricing across four different plans: Contractor plan, Core Plan, Complete Plan, and Concierge Plan
- Offers users a one-month free trial before fully implementing the system
- Users can generate and download various reports for payroll history, bank transactions, paid time off, etc
To know more about Gusto Workforce Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Workforce Management Software includes less paperwork, improved accuracy, and reduced administrative tasks. Eliminates human error and ensures your employees succeed at their job. Allows management personnel to manage the talent that resides in the company. Performance appraisals can be scheduled at periodic intervals to go over the recent work of an employee. Workforce Management Software also enables users to see how quickly a staff member is taking care of the work assigned to them.