What is a Succession Planning Software?
Succession Planning Software allows users to identify employees’ career goals and retain talent. Enables users to monitor and compare employees’ strengths and weaknesses for particular promotions, leadership and critical roles. Allows users to make decisions using performance history, compensation data, and risk analytics. It also enables users to store employee data in a centralized repository and retrieve them to view and update information quickly.
Succession Planning Software enables managers to assess employees regularly, such as weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually. Allows HR to provide personalized training for employees based on the required skills. Enables users to create and assign employee tasks aligned with the organizational goals.
Features of a Succession Planning Software
List of Succession Planning Software
When you start looking for the best succession planning software, it is easy to get overwhelmed with the list of options available. Here is the handpicked list of succession planning software to choose as per your requirement:
TalentQuest is a cloud-based succession planning software designed for businesses of all sizes. Allows recruiters to hire candidates and engage with them via training. Enables managers to create employees, soft and complex skills, observe their behaviour, and enhance retention.
TalentQuest, a succession planning software, provides an in-built content library that allows HR to access courses based on multiple skills. It also allows managers to create customizable reports and distribute funding.
- Allows users to integrate with EdCast, Jobvite, etc
- It supports multiple languages, such as English, German, Spanish, French, etc
- Enables an admin to monitor employees’ performance
- Allows users to gain insights into employee engagement
To know more about TalentQuest Succession Planning Software features and product options, click here to continue.
BambooHR is a succession planning software for small and midsize businesses. It is an easy-to-use database program that provides valuable data for employees. It enables you to track, evaluate, and hire the right people for the right place. It provides boarding and onboarding automation tools. BambooHr performance management software is an innovative performance monitoring method that measures a company's talent.
BambooHR succession planning allows users to manage employee information in one location, making it easier for hiring managers to find relevant employee information. From personal and payment information and streamlines the whole recruitment management from applications to first-day orientation.
BambooHR cloud-based platform pricing uses a subscription-based model that depends on the number of employees plus a one-time implementation fee. Accessible from anywhere, so you will always have the information you need. Compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Allows users to select pre-built reports as well as create custom-built reports for sharing
- It also enables you to export reports to Excel and PDF
- Administrators can provide access to all employees or limit access to only those who need it
- Provides an app for Android and iOS devices
To know more about BambooHR Succession Planning Software features and product options, click here to continue.
SAP SuccessFactors software provides succession planning solutions, robust workforce analytics, and planning with a next-generation core HR solution that improves executive insight and decision-making. SAP SuccessFactors helps ensure you have the right people with the right skills to do good work. Ties people’s strategy to business strategy with workflows that directly impact business results and drive company success.
- Automates and accelerates processing reduces risk, and simplifies payroll management
- Makes onboarding a strategic process that improves job satisfaction
- It also allows users to integrate with Kronos Workforce
- Provides an end-to-end recruiting solution that helps you to engage and select better candidates
- SAP SuccessFactors systems streamline the performance appraisal process
To know more about SAP SuccessFactors Succession Planning Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Trakstar is a cloud-based best succession planning software that allows an organization to evaluate performance review, goal management, 360-degree feedback, and succession planning. Allows administrators to evaluate competencies based on relevant questions and accordingly give feedback to each appraisal. Allows users to send reminders to employees, colleagues, and partners via email for upcoming appraisals.
Trakstar succession planning software enables administrators to use competencies and goals to align suitable candidates with a company’s core values.
- Allows users to run reports to assess performance history, performance ranking, etc
- Available on an annual subscription
- Provides a mobile app for iOS and Android
- Provides support via phone and online help desk
To know more about Trakstar Succession Planning Software features and product options, click here to continue.
TalentGuard is one of the best cloud-based succession planning software for businesses of all sizes and various industries, including information technology, insurance, financial services, retail, etc. It provides automated performance management, career pathing, succession planning, certification tracking, etc. Enables users to recognize skill gaps via configurable assessments.
TalentGuard succession planning software allows an HR admin to create and track goals, access learning resources, and receive stakeholders’ feedback.
- Allows users to create customizable questionnaire templates for each employee
- Enables users to implement 360-degree feedback
- Integrates with third-party applications such as LMS and HRIS
- Allows users to identify skill gaps and pinpoint talent
To know more about TalentGuard Succession Planning Software features and product options, click here to continue.
UKG Pro succession planning software provides time and labour management, talent, compensation, payroll, performance reviews and HR modules that link individuals to data and resources needed to carry out their tasks effectively. UKG Pro succession planning software comes with a people management solution intended for various roles such as an executive, supervisor, HR manager, HR director, hiring manager, payroll professional, etc.
- Allows for tracking an employee’s life cycle including, employment history, benefits administration details, and personal information
- UltiPro system provides a mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- Empowers users to understand, predict, and customize HCM systems automatically
- Its time and attendance module helps you to automate time tracking and scheduling
To know more about UKG Pro Succession Planning Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Ascentis is a cloud-based succession planning software that provides robust systems to manage workforce optimization while easily maintaining compliance with federal mandates. It is designed for midsize companies, including recruiting, onboarding, time and attendance, and payroll.
Ascentis application provides insights into trends with deep analytics within employee metrics. Provides a fully automated time and attendance solution that features online timesheets, clock-in/out functionality, scheduling, etc.
- Available as a single HCM solution or can be purchased as separate modules that integrate with other solutions
- Allows us to process payroll in real-time and ensure 100% accuracy
- Increases employee engagement and satisfaction through self-service functionality
- It supports online enrollment, saves the HR department time and eliminates unnecessary paperwork
To know more about Ascentis Succession Planning Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Succession Planning Software enables users to integrate with most third-party applications, including learning management systems (LMS) and human resource information systems (HRIS). Allows users to create performance reports for employees based on 360-degree feedback. Managers can track employee goals’ status and provide real-time feedback.