What is a Payroll Software?
Payroll Software enables organizations to manage, monitor and streamline payroll processes. Allows HR to ensure that employees are paid accurately and on time. Enables users to calculate wages and tax deductions for each employee. Allows users to track absences, provide time off approvals, and create an administrative framework for tracking paid time off. Payroll Software also enables users to generate and download various reports for payroll history, bank transactions, paid time off, etc.
Payroll Software enables users to view employees’ historical records, receive notifications, and send attachments. Allows users to add notes and upload documents into each employee’s profile. Enables users to store employee information in the cloud and retrieve them at any time as per their requirements. Also allows HR to manage everyday tasks automatically, such as work overtime, early going and late coming.
Features of a Payroll Software
List of Payroll Software
When you start looking for the best payroll software, it is easy to get overwhelmed with the list of options available. Here is the handpicked list of payroll software to choose as per your requirement:
Gusto is a cloud-based payroll software suitable for businesses of all sizes. Allows users to manage employee onboarding, running payroll, and engaging employees and teams using one integrated and easy-to-use platform. Gusto payroll software streamlines the payroll process using integrated payroll software and makes running payroll easy by offering full-service support for automatic payroll processing, tax filing, and payroll compliance.
- Provides access to both employees and employers to pay stubs and any tax document
- Provides pricing across four different plans: Contractor plan, Core Plan, Complete Plan, and Concierge Plan
- Provides users with a one-month free trial before fully implementing the system
- Users can generate and download various reports for payroll history, bank transactions, paid time off, etc
To know more about Gusto Payroll Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Rippling is a cloud-based payroll software suitable for businesses of all sizes. Allows users to manage the company’s Payroll, HR, and IT all in one unified platform. Enables users to maintain all of their employee systems and data together and helps automate your busy work. Also allows users to unify employee data whether your business has one employee or 1,000 employees. Rippling payroll software provides a mobile app and self-service portal so that employees can monitor and rectify any errors that occur with their information.
- Rippling makes it easy for employees to get paid, track PTO, and do open healthcare enrollment
- Can connect to software that your company already has and syncs data across all of these systems
- User-friendly software and provides excellent customer service support
- Can be integrated with various business systems to ensure an organized data management system
To know more about Rippling Payroll Software features and product options, click here to continue.
UZIO is a cloud-based payroll software suitable for businesses of all sizes. It provides employers and employees with single sign-on access to centralize their HR tasks, benefits management, and online payroll processing. UZIO payroll software automates HR administrative tasks, record-keeping, and compliance. Its self-service people operations platform allows employers to go paperless and navigate employee management complexities in a few clicks.
- Provides hassle-free, efficient, and automated processing of the employee’s pay cycle
- Also automatically updates any changes made in the employee compensation and will reflect across the system
- Enables you to manage all your company’s benefit offerings in one place
- Allows us to automate HR processes, collect, classify, process, store, and distribute required information
To know more about Uzio Payroll Software features and product options, click here to continue.
PeopleGuru is a cloud-based payroll software suitable for organizations of all sizes. Allows users to manage employee life cycles and different HR applications, such as payroll, compensation management, recruiting, onboarding, performance management, etc. PeopleGuru payroll software also enables us to view employees’ historical records, receive notifications, and send attachments.
- Helps businesses to manage their onboarding process with document management, e-signatures, and workflows
- Enables users to define salary ranges and design competitive plans to retain and award the employees
- Allows you to measure employee output and their position or department’s performance and creates goals and succession plans
- Also provides a self-service portal that can be accessed via a native mobile app
To know more about PeopleGuru Payroll Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Ascentis is a cloud-based payroll software designed for businesses of all sizes. Allows users to manage the workforce while maintaining compliance with federal mandates easily. It is designed for midsize companies, including recruiting, onboarding, talent management, time and attendance, and payroll. Ascentis payroll software provides insights into trends with deep analytics within employee metrics. Provides a fully automated time and attendance solution that features online timesheets, clock in/out functionality, scheduling, etc.
- Available as a single HCM solution or can be purchased as separate modules that integrate with other solutions
- Supports online enrollment, saves the HR department time and eliminating unnecessary paperwork
- Increases employee engagement and satisfaction through self-service functionality
- Allows us to process payroll in real-time and ensure 100% accuracy
To know more about Ascentis Payroll Software features and product options, click here to continue.
BambooHR is a cloud-based payroll software designed for small and midsize businesses. Allows users to manage employee information centralized in one location, making it easier for HR to find relevant employee information. From personal and payment information and streamlines the whole recruiting process from applications to first-day orientation. Accessible from anywhere, so you will always have the information you need. BambooHR payroll software pricing uses a subscription-based model that depends on the number of employees plus a one-time implementation fee. Compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Allows users to select pre-built reports as well as create custom-built reports for sharing
- Also enables you to export reports to Excel and PDF
- Provides an app for Android and iOS devices
- Administrators can provide access to all employees or limit access to only those who need it
To know more about BambooHR Payroll Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Viventium is a cloud-based payroll software suitable for small to mid-size businesses. It includes talent acquisition, ACA tracking, business intelligence, time, and attendance. Enables users to track employees via the integrated HRIS system – including data on employment and HR capabilities – and add notes and upload documents into each profile. Viventium payroll software also allows users to provide employees with essential information, such as employee policy handbooks.
- Allows users to preview payroll before submitting and creating custom reports using various visualization options
- Provides employee self-service app for iOS and Android devices
- Allows employees to request paid time off using the employee self-service app
- Enables us to create job postings, customize application links, and share links on hiring and social media channels
To know more about Viventium Payroll Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Runtime is a cloud-based payroll software designed for businesses of all sizes. Allows users to prepare employee payroll automatically. Enables users to store employee information in the cloud and retrieve them at any time as per their requirements. Allows users to track the visibility of employee attendance in real time. Runtime payroll software also enables users to manage everyday tasks automatically, such as working overtime, early going, and late coming.
- Enables users to synchronize attendance with biometric functionality
- Provides a mobile app for iOS and Android
- Allows users to send payslips to all or specific employees
- Also provides a free version with limited features
To know more about Runtime Payroll Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Payroll Software includes less paperwork, improved accuracy, and reduced administrative tasks. Allows users to eliminate human error. Enables employees to report time (in real-time or after-the-fact) for wage calculation purposes. Also allows users to give rewards to their employees based on performance.