What is an HR Software?
HR (Human Resource) Software plays an essential role in an organization’s ability to track and improve its profitability. Allows organizations to manage their workforce through recruitment, onboarding, training, and performance management. Enables users to record and store data about employees in a database. HR Software allows users to manage payroll, track employee time worked, manage administration, find and hire new employees, etc.
Human Resource (HR) Software is essential to help prevent overpaying employees, help determine if employees are meeting goals and benchmarks, help management schedule shifts, etc. Provides strategic planning of the available workforce and includes data visualization and analytics capabilities to predict requirements and optimize the workforce.
Features of an HR Software
List of HR Software
When you start looking for the best HR software, it is easy to get overwhelmed with the list of options available. Here is the handpicked list of HR software to choose as per your requirement:
Infor is a cloud-based HR software suitable for businesses of all sizes. It consists of core HR, talent optimization, learning management, workforce management capabilities, and unique behavioural science tools that apply predictive analytics across talent processes. Infor HR software provides users with remote access, and the platform is designed to work on mobile and desktop devices. Automatically tracks accrued vacation time and employee absences.
- Provides flexibility to configure the time settings for each geographic location where your company operates
- Incorporates automation that handles the resume screening and application review process
- Offers self-service tools for employees and employers, which includes 24/7 access to personalized information
- Allows you to identify top talent that’s best suited for the organization
To know more about Infor HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Workday is cloud-based HR software suitable for businesses of all sizes. It provides a single solution for all the HR activities like financial management, human capital management, performance management, planning, etc. It is designed for almost all sizes of businesses, especially companies with multiple locations. Workday HR software is user-friendly, global system software that offers the latest version with updated capabilities to customers on the browser and mobile.
- Offers accurate, real-time insight into the performance, skills, and development needs of the workforce
- Allows you to identify the best people across your organization so that you can engage and develop those with high potential
- Enables you to easily configure, adapt, and automate your applications to meet your company’s evolving needs
- Gives you the tools to improve, manage, develop, align, and reward your employees
To know more about Workday HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Ascentis is a cloud-based HR software that provides robust systems to manage the workforce while maintaining compliance with federal mandates efficiently. It is designed for midsize companies, including recruiting, onboarding, talent management, time and attendance, and payroll. Also provides insights into trends with deep analytics within employee metrics. Ascentis HR software provides a fully automated time and attendance solution that features online timesheets, clock in/out functionality, scheduling, etc.
- Available as a single HR solution or can be purchased as separate modules that integrate with other solutions
- Supports online enrollment, saves the HR department time and eliminates unnecessary paperwork
- Increases employee engagement and satisfaction through self-service functionality
- Allows us to process payroll in real-time and ensure 100% accuracy
To know more about Ascentis HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Viventium is a cloud-based HR software designed for small to mid-size businesses. It includes payroll, talent acquisition, ACA tracking, business intelligence, time, and attendance. Enables users to track employees via the integrated HRIS system – including data on employment and HR capabilities – and add notes and upload documents into each profile. Viventium HR software allows users to provide employees with essential information, such as employee policy handbooks.
- Allows users to preview payroll before submitting and creating custom reports using various visualization options
- Provides employee self-service app for iOS and Android devices
- Allows employees to request paid time off using the employee self-service app
- Enables us to create job postings, customize application links, and share links on hiring and social media channels
To know more about Viventium HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
BambooHR is a cloud-based HR software for small and midsize businesses. Allows users to manage employee information centralized in one location, making it easier for HR to find relevant employee information. From personal and payment information and streamlines the whole recruiting process from applications to first-day orientation. Accessible from anywhere, so you will always have the information you need. BambooHR software pricing uses a subscription-based model that depends on the number of employees plus a one-time implementation fee. Compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Allows users to select pre-built reports as well as create custom-built reports for sharing
- Also enables you to export reports to Excel and PDF
- Provides an app for Android and iOS devices
- Administrators can provide access to all employees or limit access to only those who need it
To know more about BambooHR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Zoho People is a cloud-based HR software for businesses of all sizes that simplifies and automates HR operations and builds an engaged workforce. Enables you to perform all the HR functions, from onboarding to exit from a single, centralized location, making the processes more accountable and transparent. Allows HR to keep track of their employees’ activities. Zoho People HR software also offers drag and drops functionality.
- Its self-service feature allows employees to access, update, and modify their records as per organizational compliance
- Enables users to create custom modules by adding forms and tabs based on needs
- Allows organizations to customize leave types, and employees can apply for leave online
- Helps HR staff to store and share company-related documents
To know more about Zoho People HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud-based HR software that provides a complete set of talent management solutions, robust workforce analytics, and planning with a next-generation core HR solution that improves executive insight and decision-making. SAP SuccessFactors HR software helps ensure users have the right people with the right skills to do good work. Ties people’s strategy to business strategy with workflows that directly impact business results and drive company success.
- Automates and accelerates processing, reduce risk, and simplify payroll management.
- Makes onboarding a strategic process that improves job satisfaction
- Provides an end-to-end recruiting solution that helps you to engage and select better candidates
- Also streamlines the performance appraisal process
To know more about SAP SuccessFactors HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
UZIO is a cloud-based HR software suitable for businesses of all sizes. It provides employers and employees single sign-on access to centralize their HR tasks, benefits management, and online payroll processing. UZIO HR software also automates HR administrative tasks, record-keeping, and compliance. Its self-service people operations platform helps employers go paperless and navigate employee management complexities in a few clicks.
- Provides hassle-free, efficient, and automated processing of the employee’s pay cycle
- Also automatically updates any changes made in the employee compensation and will reflect across the system
- Enables you to manage all your company’s benefit offerings in one place
- Allows us to automate HR processes, collect, classify, process, store, and distribute required information
To know more about Uzio HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
HR Software includes less paperwork, improved accuracy, and reduced administrative tasks. Eliminates human error and ensures your employees succeed at their job. Allows users to manage the talent that resides in the company. Performance appraisals can be scheduled at periodic intervals to go over the recent work of an employee. Also enables users to see how quickly a staff member is taking care of the work assigned to them.