What is cloud-based HR Software?
Cloud-Based HR Software is essential to an organization’s ability to track and improve its profitability. Allows organizations to manage their workforce through the recruitment process, onboarding, employee training, employee engagement and performance management. Enables users to record and store employee information in a database. Cloud-Based HR Software allows the human resources department to manage payroll, track employee time worked, manage administration, find and hire new employees, etc.
Cloud-Based HR Software is essential to help prevent overpaying employees, help determine if employees are meeting goals and benchmarks, help management schedule shifts, etc. Provides strategic planning of the available workforce and includes data visualization and analytics capabilities to predict requirements and optimize the workforce.
Advantages of cloud-based HR Software
List of cloud-based HR Software
When you start looking for the best cloud-based HR software, it is easy to get overwhelmed with the list of options available. Here is the handpicked list of cloud-based HR software to choose as per your requirement:
Workday is a web-based HR software that provides a single solution for all the HR operations like financial management, workforce planning, human capital management, employee management, performance management, planning, etc. It is designed for businesses of all sizes, especially companies with multiple locations. Workday web-based HR tools are user-friendly, global system software that offers the latest version with updated capabilities to the customers both on the browser and mobile. It also allows users to integrate with the ADP workforce
- Enables you to easily configure, adapt, and automate your applications to meet your company’s evolving needs
- It gives you the tools to improve, develop, align, reward and manage employees
- Offers accurate, real-time insight into the performance, skills, and development needs of the workforce
- Allows you to identify the best people across your organization so that you can engage and develop those with high potential
To know more about Workday Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Oracle is one of the best cloud-based HR solutions to connect the human resource process from hire to retirement, including global HR, workforce management, and payroll. It connects enterprises with one cloud unifying HCM across finance, supply chain, and customer experience. It provides complete, accurate, and real-time visibility across your workforce.
Oracle, web-based HR software, provides a consistent experience across devices, enables you to improve decision-making, and empowers you with market-leading innovation to address your needs today and into the future.
- Offers performance tracking features that empower employees to set goals and capture continuous employee feedback from different sources
- Allow access to personalized learning content and enable users to establish curriculums for programs, assignments, etc
- Enables users to track and monitor time and labour, implement absence policies, align skills and experience, etc
- Allows organizations to review and identify top talent and plan for career development within the workforce
To know more about Oracle Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
UltiPro is a web-based HR application designed for small to midsize businesses. It provides a combination of HR activities, such as time and labour management, compensation, payroll, applicant tracking system, and human resources modules that link individuals to data and resources needed to carry out their tasks effectively. UltiPro cloud-based HR systems come with a people management solution for roles such as supervisor, HR manager, hiring manager, payroll professional, etc.
- Allows employers to track an employee life cycle, including employment history, HRIS benefits administration details, employee experience and personal information.
- It provides mobile apps for iOS and Android
- The time and attendance module helps you to automate time tracking and scheduling
- Empowers HR departments to understand, predict, and customize systems automatically
To know more about UltiPro Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Ascentis is a cloud-based HR management software for small businesses that provide robust systems to optimise the workforce while maintaining compliance with federal mandates efficiently. It is designed for small companies, including recruiting, job boards, time and attendance, and payroll.
Ascentis cloud HR software provides insights into trends with deep HR analytics within employee metrics. Provides a fully-automated time and attendance solution that features online timesheets, clock-in/out functionality, scheduling, etc.
- Available as a single solution or can be purchased as separate modules that integrate with other solutions
- Allow hiring managers to process payroll in real-time and ensure 100% accuracy
- Supports online enrollment, saves the HR department time and eliminates unnecessary paperwork
- Increases employee engagement and satisfaction through self-service functionality
To know more about Ascentis Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Infor HR is one of the best web-based HR solutions for small businesses. It consists of core HR functionality, talent optimization, learning management, HR service delivery, compensation management, workforce management capabilities, and unique behavioural science tools that apply predictive analytics across talent processes. Infor cloud HR software provides users with remote access, and the platform is designed to work on mobile and desktop devices. Automatically tracks accrued vacation time and employee absences.
- Provides flexibility to configure the time settings for each geographic location where your company operates
- Incorporates automation that handles the resume screening and application review process
- Offers self-service tools for employees and employers, which includes 24/7 access to personalized information
- Allows HR managers to identify top talent that’s best suited for the organization
To know more about Infor Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
UZIO is one of the best cloud HR solutions suitable for businesses of all sizes. This integrated solution offers employers and employees single sign-on access to centralize their HR processes, benefits management, workforce management and online payroll processing. UZIO cloud-based solutions also allow human resources to automate administrative tasks, record-keeping, and compliance. Its self-service people operations platform helps employers go paperless and navigate employee management complexities quickly.
- It provides hassle-free, efficient, and automated processing of the employee’s pay cycle
- UZIO cloud HR software allows us to automate HR functions, collect, classify, process, store, and distribute employee records
- Enables you to manage all your company’s benefit offerings in one place
- Automatically updates any changes made in the employee compensation and will reflect across the system
To know more about Uzio Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Gusto is a cloud HR solution that helps small business owners handle all tasks. Offers HR systems and services to manage employee onboarding, running payroll, and engaging employees and teams using one integrated and easy-to-use platform.
Gusto cloud solutions streamline the payroll process using integrated payroll software and make running payroll easy by offering full-service support for automatic payroll processing, tax filing, and payroll compliance.
- Human resources managers can generate and download various reports for payroll history, bank transactions, paid time off, etc
- It offers users a one-month free trial before fully implementing the system
- Offers pricing across four different plans: Contractor plan, Core HR Plan, Complete Plan, and Concierge Plan
- Provides access to both employees and employers to pay stubs and any tax document
To know more about Gusto Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Viventium is one of the best cloud HR systems suitable for small to mid-size businesses. It includes payroll, talent acquisition, ACA tracking, business intelligence, time, and attendance. Viventium cloud HR solution enables HR professionals to track employees via the integrated HRIS software – including data on employment and HR capabilities – and add notes and upload documents into each profile. HR professionals can provide employees with essential information, such as employee policy handbooks.
- Allows users to preview payroll before submitting and creating custom reports using various visualization options
- Allows employees to request paid time off using the employee self-service app
- Enables us to create job postings, customize application links, and share links on hiring and social media channels
- Provides employee self-service app for iOS and Android devices
To know more about Viventium Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
BambooHR is one of the best cloud HR systems suitable for small and midsize businesses. Allows managing employee information and performance reviews in a centralized location, making it easier for HR professionals to find relevant employee lifecycle information. It lets users streamline recruiting from applications to first-day orientation, such as personal and payment information.
BambooHR cloud-based platform is the core software that uses a subscription-based model that depends on employees plus a one-time implementation fee. Compatible with Linux, Windows, and Mac. Accessible from anywhere, so you will always have the information you need.
- Allows users to select pre-built reports as well as create custom-built reports for sharing
- Enables you to export reports to Excel and PDF
- Administrators can provide access to all employees or limit access to only those who need it
- Provide an app for Android and iOS devices
To know more about BambooHR Cloud-Based Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Zoho People is a cloud HR software designed for businesses of all sizes that simplifies and automates HR processes and workforce planning. It enables you to perform all the HR functions, from onboarding to exit from a single, centralized location, making the processes more accountable and transparent. Empower your employees to keep track of their activities. Zoho People HR technology offers drag and drops functionality.
- The self-service feature allows users to access, update, and modify employee data as per organizational compliance
- Allows organizations to customize leave types, and employees can apply for leave online
- Enables users to create custom modules by adding forms and tabs based on needs
- Helps HR to store data and share company-related documents
To know more about Zoho People Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Staff Squared offers mobile and desktop-based HR software operated on a cloud platform. It includes both employee and manager dashboards and a reporting system able to export into excel, PDF, and CSV files. It lets you easily manage workforce planning, such as onboarding, absence management, employee data and files, and time off in a web-based platform. Staff Squared HR software allows you and your team to spend less time on HR tasks and paperwork.
- Quickly generate reports from the report library and make intelligent and data-driven decisions
- Manage all staff time off in one central and easy to use a calendar
- Allows HR teams to track their staff expenses easily, effortlessly and reliably
- Centralize all required information in one organized, backed-up location
To know more about Staff Squared Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Zenefits is one of the best cloud HR services that manages all HR, payroll, employee performance, time-tracking, and employee benefits processes from a single online dashboard. HR processes are deeply integrated so that changes made to one aspect of the human resource information system automatically initiate changes to all relevant information. Zenefits HR system also provides performance apps combining advisory services and integrated partner apps to simplify HR administration radically.
- Automatically processes a recurring pay run based on the information you enter
- Allows you to can connect directly with clients’ current payroll, health insurance, etc
- Provides a dedicated account team of advisors that clients/employees can call or email
- Supports Mac, iPad, and Android
To know more about Zenefits Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
SAP SuccessFactors is one of the best cloud HR tools that provide talent management solutions, robust workforce analytics, and planning with next-generation core HR functionalities that improve executive insight and decision-making. SAP SuccessFactors HR programs allow you to ensure that you have the right people with the right skills to do good work. Ties people’s strategy to business strategy with workflows that directly impact business results and drive company success.
- Automates and accelerates processing to reduce risk and simplify payroll management
- Makes onboarding a strategic process that improves job satisfaction
- It also allows the HR team to integrate with Kronos Workforce
- Provides an end-to-end recruiting solution that helps you to engage employees and select better candidates
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM systems streamline the performance appraisal process
To know more about SAP SuccessFactors Cloud-Based HR Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Cloud HR Software includes less paperwork, improved accuracy, and reduced administrative tasks. Eliminates human error and ensures your employees succeed at their job. Allows users to manage the talent that resides in the company. Performance appraisals can be scheduled at periodic intervals to review an employee's recent work. Also enables users to see how quickly a staff member is taking care of the work assigned to them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is a cloud-based HR system important?
Cloud-based human resource management systems are essential to help prevent overpaying employees, help determine if employees are meeting goals and benchmarks, help management schedule shifts, etc. Provides strategic planning of the available workforce and includes data visualization and analytics capabilities to predict requirements and optimize the workforce.
What is the best HR application?
1) BambooHR allows you to manage employee information centralized in one location, making it easier for HR to find complete employee lifecycle information.
2) Gusto HR uses integrated payroll software to streamline the payroll process and makes running payroll easy by offering full-service support for automatic payroll processing, tax filing, and payroll compliance.
3) Oracle HR connects enterprises with one cloud unifying HCM across finance, supply chain, and customer experience. It provides complete, accurate, and real-time visibility across your global workforce.
Which is the best ERP software for HR applications?
1) SAP: It includes the core systems of SuccessFactors BizX, the Core ERP software, and the analytic core systems. The total market share for the two major software companies is approximately 11%.
2) Oracle: It includes the more than complete Oracle Fusion suite and the talent management specialized Oracle Talent Cloud (Taleo). Both of these suites integrate well with each other.
3) Workday: It includes core human resource functionalities, including recruitment, automation, and payroll. It has a 9% market share and is the second-leading company in Human Capital Management.