What is a Benefits Management Software?
Benefits Management Software plays an essential role in an organization’s ability to track and improve its profitability through improved HR management. A collection of human resource applications allows companies to manage their workforce acquisition through recruitment, onboarding, training, and performance management. Provides you with the capability to manage payroll services, time tracking of employees, manage administration, find and hire new employees, etc.
Benefits Management Software provides strategic planning of the available workforce and includes data visualization and analytics capabilities to predict requirements and optimize the workforce. It is essential to determine if employees meet goals and benchmarks, help management schedule shifts, etc. Allows payroll professionals to record and store employee records in a database.
Features of a Benefits Management Software
List of Benefits Management Software
When you start looking for the best benefits management software, it is easy to get overwhelmed with the list of options available. Here is the handpicked list of an benefits management software to choose as per your requirement:
Zenefits is a benefits management software that manages all HR, payroll, employee performance, time-tracking, and employee benefits processes from a single online dashboard. HR processes are deeply integrated so that changes made to one aspect of the human resource information system automatically initiate changes to all relevant information. Zenefits benefits management software also provides performance apps that combine with advisory services and integrated partner apps to simplify HR administration radically.
- Automatically processes a recurring pay run based on the information you enter
- Allows you to can connect directly with clients’ current payroll, health insurance, etc
- Provides a dedicated account team of advisors that clients/employees can call or email
- Supports Mac, iPad, and Android
To know more about Zenefits Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Gusto is a benefits management software for organizations that helps small business owners to take care of all core HR tasks. Offers HR systems and services to manage employee onboarding, payroll, and engaging employees and teams using one integrated and easy-to-use platform.
Gusto benefits management software streamlines the payroll process using integrated payroll processing software and makes running payroll easy by offering full-service support for automatic payroll tax administration and compliance.
- Users can generate and download various reports for payroll history, bank transactions, paid time off, etc
- Gusto HR software offers users a one-month free trial before fully implementing the system
- Offers pricing across four different plans: Contractor plan, Core HR Plan, Complete Plan, and Concierge Plan
- Provides access to both employees and employers to pay stubs and any tax document
To know more about Gusto Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Rippling is a benefits management software suitable for businesses of all sizes. Allows you to manage your company’s Payroll, HR, and IT in one modern platform. Maintaining your employee management systems and data together helps automate your busy work. The software helps unify employee data management whether your business has one or 1,000 employees.
Rippling benefits management software provides a mobile app and self-service portal so employees can monitor and rectify any errors with their information.
- Rippling makes it easy for employees to get paid, track PTO, and do open healthcare enrollment
- Can connect to software that your company already has and syncs data across all of these systems
- User-friendly software and provides excellent customer service support
- It can be integrated with various business systems to ensure an organized data management system
To know more about Rippling Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
UZIO is a benefits management software designed for organizations of all sizes. Its integrated solution offers employers and employees single sign-on access to centralize their HR tasks, benefits management tools, workforce management and online payroll processing. It also allows users to automate HR administrative tasks, record-keeping, and compliance.
UZIO benefits management software provides a self-service people operations platform that helps employers go paperless and navigate employee management complexities in a few clicks.
- UZIO HR software allows us to automate HR functions, collect, classify, process, store, and distribute required information
- Provides hassle-free, efficient, and automated processing of the employee’s pay cycle
- Automatically updates any changes made in the employee compensation and will reflect across the system
- Enables you to manage all your company’s benefit offerings in one place
To know more about Uzio Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
PeopleGuru is a benefits management software suitable for organizations of all sizes. Allows users to manage employee life cycles and different HR applications, such as payroll process, compensation management, recruiting, onboarding, performance management, etc. PeopleGuru benefits management software also lets us view employees’ historical records, receive notifications, and send attachments.
- Helps businesses to manage their onboarding process with document management, e-signatures, and workflows
- Enables payroll managers to define employee salaries ranges and design competitive plans to retain and award the employees
- Allows you to measure employee output and their position or department’s performance and creates goals and succession plans
- PeopleGuru payroll software provides a self-service portal that can access via a native mobile app
To know more about PeopleGuru Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Workday is cloud-based benefits management software suitable for businesses of all sizes. It provides a single solution for all the HR activities like financial management, human capital management, performance management, planning, etc. It is designed for almost all sizes of businesses, especially companies with multiple locations. Workday benefits management software is user-friendly, global system software that offers customers the latest version with updated capabilities on the browser and mobile.
- Offers accurate, real-time insight into the performance, skills, and development needs of the workforce
- Allows you to identify the best people across your organization so that you can engage and develop those with high potential
- Enables you to easily configure, adapt, and automate your applications to meet your company’s evolving needs
- Gives you the tools to improve, manage, develop, align, and reward your employees
To know more about Workday Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Zoho Connect is a cloud-based benefits management software for businesses of all sizes that simplifies and automates HR operations and builds an engaged workforce. It enables you to perform all the HR functions, from onboarding to exit, from a single, centralized location, making the processes more accountable and transparent. Allows HR to keep track of their employees’ activities. Zoho Connect benefits management software also offers drag and drops functionality.
- Its self-service feature allows employees to access, update, and modify their records as per organizational compliance
- Enables users to create custom modules by adding forms and tabs based on needs
- Allows organizations to customize leave types, and employees can apply for leave online
- Helps HR staff to store and share company-related documents
To know more about Zoho Connect Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
ADP is a benefits management software for businesses of all sizes. It includes time and attendance tracking, a self-service portal, performance management, employee engagement, a learning management system, talent management, employee benefits administration, etc. Provides a straightforward user interface that allows the HR management to store pay stubs and annual reports securely. Enables users to enhance security and improves your business by making payroll information more targeted. Provides a 401(k) plan to plan employees’ retirement properly.
ADP benefits management software allows managers to create customizable payroll reports. Enables users to work in various languages, currencies and time zones. Users can filter reports based on payment period, employee information, etc. Enables employees to view work schedules, download pay statements, and request time off.
- Allows users to integrate with other business systems, such as ADP BizPro, EMP Trust HR, etc
- Provides a 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption
- ADP HR management software complies with the Affordable Care Act
- Provides a mobile app for iOS and Android
To know more about ADP Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Paylocity is a cloud-based benefits software management for businesses of all sizes, such as manufacturing, healthcare, education and financial services. It includes time tracking, employee engagement, direct deposit, talent management, and an applicant tracking system. Allows users to automate payroll processes and eliminate payroll calculators and spreadsheets. Paylocity benefits management software enables employees to read company news, request time off, and access payment information.
- Allows users to manage Human Resources functions using custom checklists, quick-edit templates, etc
- Provides a mobile app for iOS and Android
- Allows users to manage wage garnishments and tax filings
- Enables HR to view, correct and validate employee paychecks
To know more about Paylocity Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Paychex is a cloud-based benefits management software designed for businesses of all sizes. It includes automatic payroll tax calculation, reporting and analytics. Allows employees to access their central database and view payslips, policies and other essential documents. Enables employees to update allocations, view and update benefits information and track retirement balances.
Paychex benefits management software provides in-built templates that allow users to create customizable reports. It also provides a 401(k) plan that enables employees to plan their retirement properly.
- It supports multiple languages, such as English and Spanish
- Provides a mobile app for iOS and Android
- Enables users to track employees’ time and attendance
- Allows users to manage State and Federal tax filing
To know more about Paychex Benefits Management Software features and product options, click here to continue.
Benefits Management Software allows managers to schedule performance appraisals at periodic intervals to review an employee’s recent work. It also lets users see how quickly a staff member is taking care of the work assigned to them. Allows management personnel to manage the talent that resides in the company.