Collection of Information
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on FlyBHP.com, where we may request you to submit personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected on www.FlyBHP.com is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases or any availed services on www.FlyBHP.com. We do not collect any information about your computer hardware, software or payment information. Neither we sell, disclose, share or distribute sensitive information to any 3rd party for any purpose except to the extent of completion of product purchase process and delivery of ordered products. However if we are obliged to act under a valid Judicial, statutory or regulatory order, ruling or Judgments, to provide your details, we shall undertake our responsibility in that regards in a diligent manner, and shall not be liable to either inform or intimate you prior to our formal disclosure to above mentioned authorities. Any claim for damages in a Civil Suit or in Tort, brought or instituted by you against Brollyca Web LLP or its authorized officers, agents, managers or other related personnel shall not be held as a valid claim by us at any point of time.
We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites which are linked or referred on FlyBHP, where you are requested to check the veracity and the applicability of the same directly.
Use of Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services or related articles and stories.
- To provide information to you relating to other products, services and article stories that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information and the same is existing with us at the time of utilization of the consent as provided by you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods offered by us or our Partners/Vendors.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods or services, that you may be interested in. With us you can be sure that we do not disclose any thing that could be held against or serve as an identification to individuals or to use such classification in a manner which is portrayed by way of race, creed, religion, sex, political orientation and caste. We use return email addresses to answer the email and we don’t use the same for any other purpose. We use non-identifying information to design our website and share the same with advertisers or sponsors, without disclosing user sensitive data.
- Only authorized employees (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Distribution of Information
We may share user information with government agencies or government authorized companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- permitted or required by law; or,
- trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- investigating fraud which has already taken place.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, if you notice any discrepancies in the information provided to us or have any grievance against us, you may contact us at [email protected].
Commitment to Data Security
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information. For execution of the same, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example we protect all online transactions through 256 bit SSL encryption.
Our internal security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary.
Corrections to your Information
You can access and update all your personally identifiable information that we collect online by logging into your account at www.FlyBHP.com by entering your user id and secure password.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the Information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting and useful using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us for correction.
List of Cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store. As FlyBHP operates an online store, most of the cookies as listed below pertain to a user’s order and transaction details – it is important to note that such cookies are only collected while a user places an online order on www.FlyBHP.com.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||Your sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|